DONUT 🍩 EVER GIVE UP!
Yes! You can eat donuts and call them healthy…at least this version anyway! I’m new to making donuts at home but, already hooked so be ready for lots more coming your way in the future!
Ingredients (brands I used):
1 cup @bobsredmill almond flour
1 scoop @1stphorm Blueberry Protein Powder
2 tbsp @smuckers sugar free maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Whisk eggs in a bowl
- Add in all other ingredients except blueberries and mix well
- Fold in blueberries
- Grease donut pan
- Add batter about 3/4 of the way
- Bake for 8-12 minutes (checking regularly)
- Let cool completely before removing from pan
Optional Icing (for extra protein):
1/4 cup @fage plain 0% Greek Yogurt
1/2 scoop @1stphorm Blueberry Protein Powder
Mix together and ice top of donuts
You can find my recipe and more like this on the JENNLABFIT Pinterest page.