These oven baked salmon in foil packs are perfect for when you want both a quick and healthy dinner option. The best part about this recipe is you can easily make it your very own by adding your favorite spices and swapping out the asparagus for another veggie of your choice. Low-carb, paleo, gluten-free! It’s a win-win for everyone!
I make this meal even easier by using @wildforkfoods individually wrapped salmon packets. Frozen-fresh so I can take out a single serving or multiple servings at a time.
2 salmon fillets
1/2 squeezed lemon
1 Tbsp olive oil
Sprinkle of garlic
Sprinkle of Lemon Pepper
Sprinkle of salt and pepper
Any other seasonings of choice
10 medium-thick asparagus with ends trimmed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cut 2 sheets of 14×12-inch aluminum foil then lay each piece separately on counter.
- Season both sides of salmon fillets with salt, pepper, garlic and lemon pepper (or other seasoning of choice). Divide salmon and asparagus onto the aluminum foil near the center.
- Drizzle olive oil over the salmon fillet and asparagus.
- Wrap salmon foil packets in and crimp edges together then wrap ends up. Keep a little extra space inside for heat to circulate.
- Transfer packets to baking sheet and bake in over for 9-12 minutes.
Note: If you prefer your asparagus a little softer, consider boiling for a few minutes before you put into foil packets.