Working from home most days is awesome! However, keeping my mind focused with all the distractions can definitely be challenging! Not to brag or anything but, I can forget what I’m doing what I’m doing while I’m doing it!
I know a lot of you are with me in working from home, so here are my top 5 tips to keeping my mind and memory sharp:
- Take breaks. Breaking up your day between tasks allows your mind to rest, change gears and become even sharper than before.
2. Discover your peak hours. If you have the ability to pick your hours, figure out what times are your most productive and schedule the crucial discussions or work in those moments.
3. Support healthy cognitive function with “Mind your Memory” from Natural Wellbeing. These veg caps help maintain healthy memory function, protect brain health and promote mental clarity and focus. I’ve shared a few of their products with you but, this is one of my favorites.
4. Walk. Research shows a walk can reset your brain and re-energize it to be stronger throughout the day. It also helps prevent physical fatigue, particularly if you spend 8 hours or more sitting at the job. It doesn’t have to be outside, either: A walk around your office environment can help jog your mind, too.
5. Practice Mindfulness. Research shows those that practice mindful meditation see improvement in concentration, focus and stay on task longer. This can mean learning how to meditate, but it can also be as simple as trying a quick and easy breathing exercise.
Do you work from home? Try these tips this week and let me know how it helps!
P.S. Visit Natural Wellbeing HERE and use code JENNLABFIT15 to save 15% on all products.